Who is eligible:
- Groups of 2 or more people, each owning a vehicle, who plan to carpool to campus together.
- Current faculty, staff, and students.
Permit is valid:
- If the majority of the group qualify for the faculty/staff permit, this permit is valid in all Faculty/Staff marked lots.
- In unmarked, non-reserved spaces in those lots.
- If the majority of the group qualify for the student permit, this permit is only valid in the Student marked lots.
- In unmarked, non-reserved spaces.
- $38/mo for faculty/staff carpool permit. $33/mo for student carpool permit.
- Monthly cost is divided equally among carpool members.
- Payable with payroll deduction or by one-time student billing.
How to Obtain:
- Fill out permit form, email, fax or bring to Transportation Services.
- Permits may only be picked up at the Transportation Services office.
- You will be asked to present a valid UO ID card to receive your permit.