Zonal Permits in University Garages
Permit holders with Academic Term and 30 Day zonal permits can park in one or both University of Oregon Parking Garages.
13th Ave Garage
- Zone 13th Ave Garage
- A zone permits
- B zone permits
- C zone permits
- 13th Ave Garage permits
- Register all vehicle license plates that will use the garage and make sure they are linked to your permit in the parking portal.
- Ensure your mobile phone number is linked to the permit.
- Download the FlashParking app and verify that your license plates are correctly linked to your account.
There are two ways to enter the garage:
- The garage uses a camera to verify your license plate and automatically raises the gate arm when you pull up to the entrance.
- Use the FlashPark App to enter the garage by:
- Scanning the barcode shown on the app screen at the kiosk, or
- Pressing the Open Gate button on the app to open the gate via Bluetooth.
Anyone using the garage is strongly encouraged to be prepared to use either method, and to download the FlashParking App in advance so they have access to the Bluetooth and barcode recognition system. The video below shows the FlashParking App in use.
Additionally, there is a ‘Help’ button on the kiosk that allows parkers to work with a live customer service agent who can verify parking accounts and raise the gate arms. The License Plate Recognition (LPR) system successfully reads 90% of license plates. Some plates are harder to read, such as those with hard to interpret sequences (i.e. 000OO23), ones with highly graphic backgrounds (e.g. Smokey Bear plates), faded or dirty plates, or plates with a cover that cause distortion.
FlashParking App Video