Online permit orders take up to 72 hours to process.
If you need a permit right away, please fill out a paper application and bring it to the Transportation Services office. Do not fill out the web form if you need your permit on the same day.
- All Faculty/Staff permits ordered online will be mailed to the address provided.
- All Student permits orded online will be placed in will call at the Transportation Services office.
- Only permits with a June 30th expiration date or a September 30th expiration date may be ordered through the online tool.
- You will be asked to log in with your DuckID in order to purchase a permit.
- Accepted payment method for online purchase are:
- Faculty/Staff: Credit card, monthly payroll deduction
- Student: Credit card, one-time student billing charge
- Graduate Employees are eligible for Faculty/Staff permits but may not use payroll deduction. Graduate employees may choose to pay by credit card or one-time student billing charge.
- Retired and Emeritus permits can not be purchased through the online form.
Download a walkthrough (.docx) if you would like additional information on how the new system works.