Retired & Emeritus Permits
Who is eligible:
- Any university faculty granted emeritus status and retired employees can receive a permit free of charge
Permit is valid:
- In all Faculty/Staff marked lots.
- In unmarked, non-reserved spaces in those lots.
- If you are not receiving compensation from the University of Oregon during the permit period, there is no charge
- If you are receiving compensation, the permit cost is $45 monthly
- Payable by credit card, not eligible for payroll deduction
How to Obtain:
- Order through online Parking Portal
- Register all license plates of the vehicles you drive to campus