Retired & Emeritus Permits
Who is eligible:
- Any university faculty granted emeritus status and retired employees can receive a permit free of charge.
- Must have a valid UO ID at time of purchase.
Permit is valid:
- In all Faculty/Staff marked lots.
- In unmarked, non-reserved spaces in those lots.
- If you are not receiving compensation from the University of Oregon during the permit period, there is no charge.
- If you are receiving compensation, the permit cost is $38 monthly.
- Payable up front, not eligible for payroll deduction.
How to Obtain:
- Fill out permit form, email, fax or bring to Transportation Services.
- Permits may only be picked up at the Transportation Services office.
- You will be asked to present a valid UO ID card to receive your permit.