Transportation Services offers two main types of permits for students:
Student Daytime Permits
Who is eligible:
- Students currently registered for courses at the University of Oregon.
Permit is valid:
- In all Student marked lots.
- In unmarked, non-reserved spaces in those lots.
- $34 monthly
- Payable up front or by one-time charge to University billing account.
How to Obtain:
- Fill out permit form and bring to the Transportation Services.
- Permits may only be picked up at the Transportation Services office.
- You will be asked to present a valid UO ID card to receive your permit.